Welcome to another article in our series: Upgrade… Today we are focusing on the bedroom but this upgrade will affect all aspects of your life because we all know the importance of sleep. But what is as important if not more important than the quantity is the quality, and with this neat upgrade you’ll be well on your way to premium zeds.
So you think all bedsheets are created equal? Think again… Upgrade to eve Bedsheets
The Upgrade Detail…
Made with 100% cotton, the sheets offer unbeatable comfort and sublime softness. The luxurious, long staple length makes them last longer, and the delicate percale weave (see below!) gives them a refreshing breathability.
eve‘s philosophy: when choosing the perfect weave to work with the thread count is essential for the sheets’ strength and breathability. For strong, crisp and cool sheets they chose a percale weave. Here’s what you need to know…
What is a percale weave?
- Percale is a closely woven plain-weave fabric, decidedly tighter than the standard type of weave used for bedsheets.
Why is this beneficial?
- Due to the tightness of the weave, the sheets retain a smooth feel while the simple over/under structure of the yarn results in an incredibly cool and breathable fabric. This composition also makes the sheets easy to wash – which is always a bonus!
Trust us though when we say these sheets are sone damn smooth, getting into bed is genuinely more pleasurable.
Then there was the thread count… oh the thread count!!
What is it? Don’t think it matters? Read on… eve has incorporated a thread count that works harmoniously with the percale weave, making the sheets luxuriously soft to the touch. Here’s what you need to know
What is thread count?
- Thread count refers to the number of threads per square inch.
What thread count do the sheets use?
- eve discovered that a thread count of 200 was the ‘sweet spot’ when balanced with the sheets percale weave.
Why is this beneficial?
- Generally regarded as the gold standard of high-quality bed sheets, combined with a percale weave, a thread count of 200 makes the sheets incredibly soft as well as light and easy to iron.
Other reasons we love this upgrade is the package – super premium inside and out.
The sheets are available in multiple sizes for both UK and EU fits and start from £35 for a single set and £49 for a small double set.
Once you have these sheets in your life we promise, you’ll wonder why you had anything before.
Don’t delay upgrade today!