Guten Appetit! Not so long ago Cut The Cap dined at the fine establishment that is Shake Shack and rather enjoyed it so you can imagine our delight when we found out Shake Shack’s 8th Annual Shacktoberfest has hit London for the first time ever and on tap from Friday, 4th October through Sunday, 13th October!
The highly anticipated Oktoberfest-inspired festival celebrates good food, drinks and friends, Shake Shack-style. Get ready for special-edition biers, bratwursts and burgers at Shake Shack Covent Garden! Shacktoberfest is also the only time of the year to get a special Shake Shack Bier Stein, filled to the brim with their very own ShackMeister Ale for £10.00 (20 oz.); after that, it’s just £4.50 for a refill throughout Shacktoberfest! #Bargain.
And the Oktoberfest inspired fun doesn’t stop at the limited edition beer – there’s also the 2013 UK Shacktoberfest menu, offered in addition to all the beloved Shake Shack standard offerings, and includes:
- Cheese Brat Burger: 100% all-natural Angus beef burger topped a flat-top griddled Emmentaler cheese bratwurst, crispy ShackMeister Ale-marinated shallots and ShackSauce (£7.75)
- Spicy Brat: Griddled spicy smoked garlic sausage (£5.00)
- Currywurst: Bavarian Brat topped with crispy ShackMeister Ale-marinated shallots and curry ketchup (£5.00)
- Bavarian Brat: Griddled bratwurst topped with spicy mustard (£5.00)
- Cheese Brat: Griddled Emmentaler cheese-stuffed bratwurst (£5.00)
- German Chocolate Pecan Concrete: Chocolate frozen custard blended with coconut-pecan caramel and St. JOHN Bakery chocolate hazelnut brownie (Single: £4.00 | Double: £6.50)
- Apfelstrudel Shake: Vanilla frozen custard hand-spun with apples, caramel and spices (£4.50)
And there you have it, Shacktoberfest. We’ll see you guys there… or for more information, including a list of all current Shake Shack locations, you can visit: www.shakeshack.co.uk