For those who love their craft beer, you will not want to miss this…
Building on the huge success of last year’s event, the seventh edition of Craft Beer Rising returns from Thursday 21st to Saturday the 23rd February 2019.
The three-day festival will be bringing expertly crafted drinks, great street food and a world class soundtrack from five of London’s most influential radio stations to London’s iconic Brick Lane.
To give you a flavour of what else to expect, Bulleit Frontier Whiskey will also be there showcasing a partnership with, fried chicken experts, Mother Clucker, offering visitors an unmissable food and cocktail paring. Cocktails & Chicken – what more do you want?
The tea brined, buttermilk soaked, twice battered fried chicken wings will be doused in a sticky Bulleit Bourbon BBQ sauce – recommended to pair with one of Bulleit’s Bourbon cocktails. The cocktails include:
- Guinness Old Fashioned – Bulleit, Guinness Syrup, Bitters
- Bulleit and Ginger – Bulleit – Fever-Tree Ginger Ale, Lime Wedge
- Bulleit Beer – Bulleit, Hop House 13
But wait that is not all! Tanqueray N.10, and single malt scotch, Talisker, will also be showcasing their perfectly paired food and drinks menus at Craft Beer Rising. We asked the experts for some tips and have been recommended:
- Tanqueray No. TEN & Tonic with Wild One’s Venison Burger – Venison Montgomery, Onion Marmalade, Cos, Cornichon, Garlic Mayo, brioche pairs)
- Talisker Skye Ryder with Claw’s Crab Roll – Salcombe Crab, Lemon Mayo, Brioche Roll
To find out more and get your tickets click here