Oh yes it’s true, the mighty mo is back for a 5th year running! But this year we want to go bigger and better… We are going to have multiple mo styles (so keep an eye on www.facebook.com/CutTheCap and also giving away Kindle (6″ E Ink display, Wi-Fi, Black or an Apple iPod Shuffle with £15 iTunes vouchers to one lucky donator thanks to River Media Services, the prize fulfilment specialist – www.rivermediaservices.com. If you have any prize fulfilment needs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Now the serious bit… Why are we doing Movember?
Men’s health is a cause we are passionate about but in order to make a difference we need your help. Our commitment is to grow a moustache for the month of November and in doing so, raise vital awareness and funds for mens health including prostate and testicular cancer.
We are asking you to help support on this mo growing journey by making a donation. The size of which isn’t important, every little contribution helps Movember to continue its funding of world class programmes. If you want to know more about what you’ll be helping to fund, you can visit Movember’s Program Overview page.
To highlight the importance of what we are doing, take a look at these statistics:
• 1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
• This year 40,000 new cases of the disease will be diagnosed in the UK
• 47% of testicular cancer cases occur in men under 35 years and over 90% occur in men under 55 years
If you’d like to help change these statistics, please donate to us by:
• Donating online at: http://mobro.co/488307
• Writing a cheque payable to ‘Movember’, referencing my Registration ID: 488307 and mailing it to: Movember Europe PO Box 68600 London EC1P 1EF
For more details, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website: http://uk.movember.com/about/funding-overviewThank you in advance for supporting my efforts to change the face of men’s health.
Now once you donated all that’s left to do is keep your fingers crossed for the prize draw and enjoy these pictures…